I have gained a lot of experience in many different real estate venues including: residential, new construction, commercial/retail, agricultural and land. This diverse experience gives me a great advantage in helping you with any situation in today’s market!. I pride myself on helping my clients overcome any obstacles that could arise in a real estate transaction.
Community Involvement is one of my passions as a Realtor in the Greater QC Area!
- I spent many years, in many various roles as a Christian Youth Sponsor
- President of Bettendorf Wrestling Club
- Board Member of Bettendorf Community School Foundation
- Board Member of The Quad City Area Association of Realtors
- Many other board positions and committee positions with various charity organizations in the Quad Cities including; American Heart Association, Gilda's Club, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, United Way and many others.
I'm excited to put my knowledge to use and help you find your dream home in the Quad City area! I'll not only help you find a home, but also help you get connected to your new community. Contact me today - I look forward to meeting you soon!
Fun Fact about Lonna
I have been married for 38 years and have 3 sons, 3 daughters-in-law, and 6 grandchildren that light up my life!